Opening up and starting a business post COVID-19 brings new risks and may require a H&S review, Risk Assessment and PPE!
In addition some laws have changed and may continue to change on a regular basis…its important that you stay on top of what your legally expected and allowed to do.
Clark Bowls has been a supporter and mentor with WBS since the beginning of Coca-Cola 5by20, he continues to be an advocate of our work and has a desire to help women start and build business.
During this session Clark will:
- Demonstrate how he completes a risk assessment with a client
- Review procedures you can put in place to mitigate risk
- Make you aware of PPE solutions (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Discuss what to do if you, an employee or customer has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Ensure you are aware of the current legislation that may impact your business
This session will provide and overview and Clark will take Questions but may need to come back to you on specific sector questions. If you would like to send us questions in advance we will put them forward to Clark before the session.
Please reserve your space now to attend the session
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.