Join Ben Doherty, Kate Wyatt and Jane Watson as they give an insight into challenges facing employers including how to manage the return to office-based working, hints and tips on engaging effectively with home workers, and a round up of recent cases and upcoming developments to be aware of. Our speakers will cover:
Return to the workplace
• Refreshing policies and procedures
• Dealing with refusals to attend the workplace
• Vaccination status
• Employment Tribunal cases on returning to work
Engagement with home workers
• Hints and tips for effective engagement with home workers and the benefits
Cases and upcoming developments
• Proposed rules on tipping, flexible working and carers’ leave
• Employer duty to prevent harassment
• Case round up
The webinar will be interactive and you are encouraged to ask questions in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and to ask questions at the session itself. Our speakers will endeavour to answer all of your questions and will be available for further questions from 11am – 11.30am.When: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
Timings: 10.00am – 11.00am
This webinar will be held via Zoom and so to register your place please click here.
Following registration you will receive a confirmation email which includes a link to join.