Join our team – Communications & Marketing Officer
The Communications & Marketing Officer will be an integral part of WBS growth ambitions and social impact.
As this is a new role, we are keen to attract an enthusiastic, innovative individual, with great communication skills, technical abilities and a passion for doing good.
Your primary focus will be to create and implement an impactful marketing engagement strategy that will reach and empower women who maybe looking to start, build or grow a business in Tayside and beyond. In addition, you will support WBS Empowerment Partners, Ambassadors and Stakeholders to address and remove the barriers that women in enterprise face.
Communications & Marketing Officer
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Full-time (37.5 hrs)
- Salary £24,000 – £27,000 depending on experience
- 3 month mutual probation period
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
Next steps if you are interested in applying;
- Review the Job Description
- Download APPLICATION FORM – WBS
- Send completed application, your CV and a covering email to:- email@example.com
Closing date for applications:- Monday 1st March – 5pm
1st interview: week beginning 8th March
2nd Interview: week beginning 15th March