Join our Team – Enterprise Facilitator Tayside
As the Enterprise Facilitator you will be an integral part of WBS growth ambitions and social impact.
Enterprise Facilitators recognise that the person, rather than the business idea, is of first and foremost importance. As the Enterprise Facilitator it is your responsibility to directly engage and interact with all WBS current and new members.
Following WBS on-boarding and members support offer, you will be key to its delivery, monitoring and evaluation making any improvements and and adjustments necessary.. In addition you will develop and build trusting relationships with local and national stakeholders, community groups, businesses and individuals who want to support WBS’ mission.
Enterprise Facilitator Tayside
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- 0.6 Full-time Equivalent (22.5 hrs)
- Salary £24,000 – £27,000 depending on experience pro rata
- 3 month mutual probation period
- 28 days holiday (including) public holidays)
Next steps if you are interested in applying;
- Review the JOB DESCRIPTION
- Download APPLICATION FORM – WBS
- Send completed application, your CV and a covering email to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications:- Monday 1st March – 5pm
1st interview: week beginning 8th March
2nd Interview: week beginning 15th March